Thursday, October 18, 2012

90 days waist loss 8 inches and 19kg with Bioslife Slim

Sharing by Lisa happy consumer Bioslife Slim testimony!


Before i choose Bios Life Slim, i took a few weeks to decide if this product would really work for me. I finally made up my mind and started to believe that i can do it and i will do it starting with a weight of 101kg and of course my fatherly look belly.. My pants size was 42.

2 weeks went by with just maintainning my 4-4-12 meal time and doing jogging on the spot (in my toilet) for 15 mins, 3 times per week. My wife told me she saw a difference in me. Then i started running 2.5km.The best part is i don't feel cramps or pains. After 1 month, I had lost 9kg

Finally after 90 days of 4-4-12 meal time, 2 sachets of Bioslife Slim daily, and a solid 5 days per week of 4-5km of running, i lost 19kg and my weight is now 82kg...(still dropping daily) My health was super splendid now. Pants went down from 42 to 34 (and still dropping) and for this few mths my $$ was spent on new pants.(This was my side effect...lol!)  

To regain your confidence and health, in Malaysia order your Bioslife Slim from Kraal at 012-2837979 or if you are in Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei, India, Philippines or Thailand - email slimyourbelly@gmail.com

No comments:

 
Feed Shark