Monday, October 8, 2012

Murni's new body with Clearstart30 and Bioslife Slim



Seorang teman FB beralih menjadi partner saya.

Testimoni yang luar biasa dari my Lovely Murni.

...Berikut laporannya,

Saya kembali dari Sydney Maret tahun ini. Aku terpana pada sebuah artikel mengenai Bio slim di FB. Saya memutuskan untuk mencobanya karena saya memiliki masalah kesehatan yang sama dengan sebagian besar pengguna.   Saya mulai dengan program 30Days Clearstart Programe dan melanjutkan dengan Bio Slim setelah itu. Setelah 4 bulan saya minum'perlahan tapi secara bertahap melihat hasilnya. Saya bisa mengatakan bahwa saya sepenuhnya puas dengan produk. Saya bahkan mendapati ibu saya untuk mencobanya! Saya harap saya akan mendapatkan berat badan ideal saya dan akhirnya kesehatan. Sekarang saya kembali ke Sydney dengan bentuk dan kesehatan yang lebih baik. Jadi terima kasih UNICITY!!  

An extraordinary sharing from Lovely Murni.

I returned from Sydney this year and I saw an article on Bioslife Slim in Facebook. I decided to try it because I have a health problem.

I started with the 30 days Clearstart cleansing program and continued from month 2-4 with Bioslife Slim. After 4 months, I see fantastic results and I am very happy with Bioslife Slim. I bought more for my mum to try. I hope to achieve an ideal body weight and health using Bioslife Slim. I am now going back to Sydney with a slimmer body and more health. Thank you Unicity!!.

If you are ready to lose your belly, arm, butt, thigh fat in 90 days, then in Malaysia call Kraal at 012-2837979 or for Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Philippines, India and Thailand, please email slimyourbelly@gmail.com

Bioslife Slim works without the dieting, starving, meal replacements, stimulants and is safe for children 7 years up.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark