Tuesday, March 6, 2012



I’m writing this with mixed emotions. I have been truly blessed to have had Unicity in my life, but that didn’t make it any less difficult when my Transformation came to a close.

I am, of course, so happy with the results I have had with Bios Life Slim and the Make Life Better Transformation.

Because of the teachings of nutrition and commitment, and my coach’s kind words of encouragement always in my heart, I will continue on my journey to ideal health and weight management. There is no going back to the life that once was full of encumbrances and limitations! My coach was always there for me with answers to my questions and always had the right thing to say at the right time!

It’s difficult to be brief when sharing my thoughts about the Transformation experience. I can tell you one of the greatest rewards has been that my own success has made those around me want to try Bios Life Slim. I want to continue inspiring others to use Bios Life Slim and make their life better!

Personally, the Transformation has given me a life without limitations. Those 13 weeks were full of surprises and brought a new meaning to being “comfortable in my own skin.”

Whether it was the elated feeling of being able to ice skate easily again or the unbelievable feeling of going through my closet each week and slipping into new sizes, the results I was seeing were overwhelming. The most surprising thing to me was I was able to get my hunger under control; hunger became a thing of the past and many times I had to ask myself: “Did I forget something? Did I cheat?”

The truth was, Bios Life Slim was working! My body had indeed become a fat-burning machine.

Those memorable moments of being told I was melting away by my husband John, or my 15-year-old old son not recognizing me on the street, will never be forgotten!

Thank you Unicity and the Make Life Better Transformation for making my life better!

To invest in a new body and transform your life email me at slimyourbelly@gmail.com or call Kraal at +6 0122837979 today.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark