Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bioslife Slim sharing from Nana struggling with fat loss after pregnancy

Bioslife Slim Sharing from Nana...

I was 65kg before pregnancy. Then ballooned up to 90kg during pregnancy. After birth, I was 80kg.

I started on Bioslife Slim together with the Clearstart30 cleansing pack on 25 march.

2 months later, I lost 3kg, but more importantly my waist dropped from 40 inches to 35 inches and my hips from 48 inches to 43 inches.

I love to eat and Bioslife Slim has helped me curb my appetite, while still being able to eat my rojak, pratha and everything else.

Bioslife Slim is not a meal replacement but a fiber drink that really helps in my overeating and fast inches loss.

To regain your figure from your teens, and your confidence and life back, get Bioslife Slim in Malaysia by calling Kraal at 0122837979 or in Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Philippines, India and Thailand by emailing slimyourbelly@gmail.com


No comments:

 
Feed Shark