Friday, December 14, 2012

Maia lost 13 kg in 5 months drinking Bioslife Slim twice daily

Sharing my Maia...

Being a mother of 4 boys, maintaining figure has always been a great challenge to me. I used to be 36-24-36 @ 55kg but sadly, my once dream hour-glass figure were long gone soon after my first born then second and so on so forth. In total, I gained 10kg and God knows how much more fats and cellulite that I have ‘collected’ beneath my skin along the years. In December 2011, I measured at 40-36-45 @ 65kg!!

Then I tried Bios Life Slim & Nature's Tea in May 2012, recommended my dear cousin and I never look back! Bios Life Slim had been part of my important items wherever I go now. I saw results every week!! No Joke!! It will be at least 0.5 – 1 inches lost.

Not only that, my sleep improved, slept better now and wake up energized and fresh. No more fatigue and no more constant yawning throughout the day.

In October 2012, 5 month with BiosLife Slim, I lost a total of 13 inches!! I’m presently measuring 32-30-39 @ 59 kg and still shedding the bulks away. Now I can fit some of my old clothes and most importantly gain back the confidence.

For many years, I was diagnosed with low blood pressure. I had numerous “black-out” moments anywhere & anytime. Not anymore since I started with BLS. Routine check-ups are no longer necessary now that my blood pressure is NORMAL!! How nice a side benefit of Bioslife Slim…!

Thank you, Bios Slim Life by Unicity! Not only you are making people beautiful, you are making life better!!

To get Bioslife Slim In Malaysia, call Kraal at +60122837979 or if you are in Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei, Philippines, India or Thailand, please email slimyourbelly@gmail.com

No comments:

 
Feed Shark