Sunday, January 6, 2008

My 49 year cousin had a stroke last week

"I had a stroke as my LDL cholesterol levels are high and my HDL cholesterol levels are low", my cousin told me when I enquired how he was.

While I was concerned for him and his younger brother, who both landed up in hospital at the same time, I told him my actual worry is for his ageing parents, who were both stressed with 2 sons in hospital.

It's too stressful having a stroke and spending 1 month on medical leave, especially when you forego your allowances that make up 50% of your earnings. It's worst if you are self employed as when you stop working, your income stops too!.

The next stroke could cut his life in half and place burden on his wife, young child and parents. So I shared with him about Bioslife and how this safe, patented and clinically proven drink, can safely and effectively manage blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol levels and prevent heart attacks and strokes.

If you have yet to know your cholesterol numbers, please go check your blood pressure, blood sugar and LDL HDL, Tryglycerides and Homocystein levels.

In Singapore, Raffles Medical Group and Doctors Inc have offers at just S$18 or over in Malaysia, Pathlab and Gribbles have offers at just RM25. Get your vouchers today.

Today, prevention is cheaper and less stressful for you and your loved ones. Take the Bioslife challenge (60 days - Singapore or 90 days - Malaysia) risk-free!.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark