Saturday, March 10, 2007

So what's my main objective of this blog

I've learned that in life, everything we do, must have a
purpose. Or we will just be sailing boats, waiting for the
winds to blow us to the land of opportunity or to the
rocks of disaster.

So my objective of this blog is to teach you some skills on
how to set a better sail, so that you can take advantage
of the slight breeze to take you and your future
generations to vibrant health, abundant riches and a life
with meaning and purpose, touching people's lives, and
making it better for them.

Security, Food, Shelter, Money and Sex are all important.
But when you have it all, then the greatest joy is having
the recognition and praise of others.

And that's where I am today, looking to help others, so
that my words and deeds, will live on, long after I am gone.

Abundant blessings always and join me soon in my next posting.

No comments:

 
Feed Shark